Here is a Brief analogy of Fulani Terrorists herdsmen attacks and killings in Gwer West Local Government Area of Benue State.
1. TSE ABE COMMUNITY, GBAANGE/TONGOV WARD, MONDAY 21/01/2019
The renewed herdsmen attacks on the peace loving people of Gwer West started on the 21st of January 2019, when the enemies invaded and killed (4) persons in Tse Abe, Tongov in Gwer West LGC.
Eye witness reported that the herdsmen stormed the community around 5.00pm and killed about 4 persons returning from their farms. Those affected were:
1. Yev Ikyaaigba 'm'
2. Ortwer Daagba 'm'
3. Peter Akule Akaa 'm' and
4. Asaba Keghivu 'm', a native of Tswarev community who went to help his relatives on the farm.
2. TSE TEMA DURA, MBACHOHON WARD, 02/03/2019
In another unprovoked attack, the herdsmen stormed Tse Tema around 7.00am where they killed 6 innocent persons who were just waking from sleep.
The affected victims were;
1. Akesa Kegh 'm'
2. Norum Ignanyam 'm'
3. Timothy Kwaghgosu 'm'
4. Tion Udam 'F'
5. Ukusu Adzege 'm'
6. Dent Adogom 'm'.
3. TSE SEREKI COMMUNITY, MBACHOHON WARD, 02/03/2019
After the attacks in Tse Tema, the herdsmen moved to Tse Sereki where they also killed one person;
1. Mr.Sylvester Sereki 'm'.
4. TSE UGOÔR COMMUNITY, MBACHOHON WARD 02/03/2019
Information made available to us revealed that the herdsmen also attacked and killed seven (7) persons in Tse Ugoôr the day same they attacked Tse Tema and Tse Sereki. In Tse Ugoôr, they killed:
1. Aondowase Ape-mkaa 'm'
2. Mtomga Wuhe 'm'
3. Nyiyam Hyacinth 'm'
4. Agedagbe Justine 'm'
5. Julius Jagu 'm'
6. Terkula Orku 'm'
7. Boniface Orku 'm'
7. Tyosue Ikyaagba 'm'
5. TSE NONGU COMMUNITY, SAGHEV/UKUSU WARD, 03/03/2019
In another attack, the Fulani Terrorists invaded Tse Nongu on Sunday, 03/03/2019 and killed:
1. Moses Kyohia 'm', on the farm; while his brother,
2. Ordufu Kilagbe, was badly injured, and left between life and death.
6. TSE LUMUN &TSE GESA IN MBAPUPUU, GAAMBE-USHIN WARD, 7/03/2019
On the 7th of March, 2019 the herdsmen stormed two neighboring communities (Tse Lumun and Tse Gesa) on Thursday, killing 6 persons.
Those affected were;
1. Ortwav Adaai 'm'
2. Kwaghkunda Nngeher 'm'
3. Dennis Iorwundu 'm'
4. Iortuhwa Anchuku 'm'
5. Terfa Iorpuu 'm'
6. Gawan Boy Kinibi 'm'
1. The attack in Tse Lumun left Mrs. Alice Kough 'F', with deep machete cuts on the head, hand, and her left thumb cut off. She is currently being treated at a private hospital in Naka.
7. TSE AGAGBE COMMUNITY, 10TH MARCH, 2019
Herdsmen also attacked Tse Agagbe on Sunday night and killed;
1. Terwase Ukpoghul 'm'
2. Ahon Hwar 'm'
3. Terfa Bar 'm'
4. Jeremiah Chombu 'm'.
The attack on Agagbe community on Sunday night left 4 persons with varying degrees of gunshot injuries who are also currently receiving treatment at a private hospital in Naka. They include;
1. Adam Sughter 'm'
2. Terwase Uker-i 'm'
3. Msugh Orshio 'm'
4. Terlumun Yonapee 'm'
#Total Deaths = 29
#Total Injured = 6
Gwer West Local Government Council.
14th March, 2019